witnesses report 20 people wounded; Israeli rescue services en route to country.
An explosion has struck a bus carrying Israeli tourists in the Bulgarian city of Burgas, on the Black Sea, Bulgarian officials say.
Reports say at least three people were killed and many injured when the bus exploded at Burgas airport.
Witnesses told Israeli TV that someone boarded the bus and a huge explosion immediately followed.
Reuters news agency says Burgas airport has now been closed and flights are being diverted to Varna.
In January there were reports that Israel had asked Bulgaria to tighten security for Israeli tourists travelling by bus.
I want to slam my head into a wall because of this.
Baruch dayan ha-emet.
what a fucking thing to wake up to
- zaataronpita reblogged this from zaatarwitholives
- dignified-and-old reblogged this from baruchobramowitz
- of1749 likes this
- kendra-aliza reblogged this from amanda-gayfried
- baruchobramowitz reblogged this from amanda-gayfried and added:
- amanda-gayfried reblogged this from byerushalayim
- chamiebear likes this
- byerushalayim reblogged this from zaatarwitholives and added:
- zaatarwitholives reblogged this from akio
- akio posted this